Our attorneys offer a full range of corporate and business services from business and financial planning through sales, mergers and acquisitions. The firm is experienced in serving our clients with a full array of corporate legal needs, from general business planning to highly-specialized matters. Our business lawyers counsel companies ranging from emerging technology enterprises to charities to long established, thriving businesses. We serve as general or special counsel to a number of companies and our attorneys have considerable experience in the related fields of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, real estate, and commercial finance.
Our attorneys can assist your company with the following matters:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and limited partnerships
- Preparation of bylaw and operating agreements
- Preparation and maintenance of share certificates and records
- Preparation of minutes and related organizational documents
- Preparation and review of asset purchase agreements/sales of business entities.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax and business planning for transactions
- Secured and unsecured loans.
- Exempt investment funds.
Real Estate Related Transactions
- Preparation of commercial real estate contracts
- Preparation and review of commercial leases
- Preparation of loan documents
Contracts Drafting and Review
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts and business agreements
- Interpretation and dispute resolution
- Shareholders/member agreements
- Family business planning
- Stock options
- Planning for closely-held business